Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Photo of the Day

I've finally succumbed and started a Facebook page! I'll be posting a 'photo of the day' of  textiles and antiques that are currently in the shop. I know a lot of people don't like Facebook  so I'll be posting the photos here as well. And I'll still be doing my usual blog post here as irregularly as ever.  You can find me at Facebook  here.  Here's my first 'photo of the day'. 



I'll start with a section of our wall of silk - I have a lot of customers ask if they can take their own photos. I can't count exactly how many rolls of kimono silk we have out in the shop at the moment but probably around 750, mostly dating from 1960's to 80's - some older, some a little newer. There are other shelves of  vintage cotton, wool, and synthetic kimono fabric as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment